Try a lower-calorie, lower carb alternative to traditional Margarita recipes and mixes that are high in sugar with this newly classic, WonderSlim-infused tangy, diet Margarita. It offers a taste that will put those “skinny margarita” mixes to shame. Even better, our high-protein diet drink mix will help keep hunger under control throughout the day!
Or, as we like to call it “The WonderSlimerita”.
note: this recipe is alcohol-free
- 1 packet WonderSlim Tangy Lemon Fruit Drink
- 7 oz. Cold Water
- Ice Cubes
- 1.5 tsp. Lime Juice
- Fresh Lime Wedge
- Optional: Salt for Rim (Sea Salt or Kosher Salt)
- Some folks like to add an additional “spirited” ingredient to the recipe, just be mindful of the calories.
- Rim your glass (if desired) by rubbing the lime wedge along edge then placing the glass upside down onto a plate containing salt.
- Add lime wedge to empty glass.
- In a separate container (like the WonderSlim Shaker Bottle) add ice, water, lime juice and then the Tangy Lemon Drink mix.
- Cover and shake until well blended.
- Pour into glass and enjoy!
Calories: 62 | Protein: 12g | Carbs: 1.5g | Fat: 0g | 100% DV of Vitamin C
Latest posts by wondercraig (see all)
- 36 Healthy Snacks (That Actually Taste Good) - July 20, 2017
- Recipe: The WonderSlim Margarita - June 23, 2017
- Healthy Recipe: Grilled Teriyaki Marinated Salmon Over Baby Spinach - December 1, 2015