Fresh out of the WonderSlim kitchen, our latest creation is a wonderfully versatile recipe infused with a WonderSlim cream diet soup so you can enjoy the savory dishes you love but thought you couldn’t have on your diet.
Our well balanced and easy-to-follow recipe features a medley of nutrient packed vegetables, juicy grilled chicken, and whole grain pasta that’s perfect for a healthier meal for one, or tasty enough to enjoy with others when trying to cut back on calories. Enjoy not having to make a “special” meal for you that’s different from everyone else’s.
And now, on to the main course!
- (2) 4oz. grilled boneless, skinless breast portions; seasoned as desired.
- 1/2 cup cooked whole grain pasta – we used elbows
- 1 packet WonderSlim Chicken & Vegetable Cream Soup
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 small fresh tomato, diced
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic (optional)
- Splash of lemon juice
Yield: 2 Servings
- In a small saucepan, combine soup mix, Parmesan cheese and 4 oz water.
- Heat over low to medium heat, stirring with wire whisk until fully heated and powder is dissolved. Consistency should be thick and creamy.
- In a separate pan, saute the spinach, diced tomato and garlic in lemon juice until spinach is fully wilted.
- This recipe will make two servings, so divide macaroni or pasta into two 1/4 cup portions.
- Add 1/2 of the sauteed spinach and 4oz. of the chicken, diced, to each serving.
Spoon sauce over both portions and toss.
- Calories: 352
- Total Fat: 6g
- Total Carbs: 24g
- Protein: 47g
WonderSlim Meal Plan Equivalents
1 Starch, 1 Protein, 1/2 Soup, 1 Optional, 1 Vegetable