Looking for a delicious healthy dinner recipe that also meets the WonderSlim® Premium or Core Meal Plan requirement? Then you’ll love this twist on a seaside favorite that’s lower in calories and fat, but packed with protein and flavor!
Developed by a Registered Dietitian for use in conjunction with any of our WonderSlim Diet Kits or just as a great, balanced dinner recipe anytime.
Makes one Healthy Dinner Meal serving
Women’s Meal Plan (Premium or Core) Equivalents:
1 Protein serving; 2 Vegetable servings; 1 Optional serving
- 4 oz. raw Salmon fillet, wild (will yield 3 oz. cooked)
- 2 Tbsp. Teriyaki sauce, light, low-sodium
- 2 Tbsp. Italian Salad Dressing, reduced-fat
- ¼ tsp. minced garlic
- 10 spears of fresh asparagus
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Combine teriyaki sauce, dressing and minced garlic in a plastic zip-lock bag.
- Add salmon.
- Marinate in refrigerator over-night.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Brush grill with olive oil to prevent fish from sticking.
- Cover and grill Salmon for about 10 min., depending on thickness of fillet.
- Place asparagus on grill, or microwave with minimal water for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn salmon over and grill until it flakes easily with fork and is whiter on the inside.
- Place spinach in a microwave safe dish and lightly steam with a few tablespoons of water.
- To serve, place spinach on plate, top with salmon fillet and add the asparagus.
- Calories- 258
- Protein- 27g
- Fiber- 5g
- Total Fat- 9g
- Sat Fat- 1g
- Total Carbs- 11g
Latest posts by wondercraig (see all)
- 36 Healthy Snack Ideas (That Taste Good) - July 20, 2017
- Recipe: The WonderSlim Margarita - June 23, 2017
- Healthy Recipe: Grilled Teriyaki Marinated Salmon Over Baby Spinach - December 1, 2015