Developed by a Registered Dietitian, our latest healthy recipe packs a satisfying 33 grams of protein while being low in fat and calories. Use our easy-to-follow recipe and make this delicious entree part of your healthy diet, featuring juicy chicken mixed with nutritious vegetables sauteed to perfection.
Healthy Chicken Recipe:
Ground Chicken w/ Sautéed Fennel & Spinach
Yields one serving*
- 5 ounces ground chicken breast, raw
- 3 Tbsp. onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. fennel, diced
- 2 cup spinach, raw, chopped
- ½ cup tomato, diced
- Dash of kosher salt
- Dash red pepper flakes (optional)
Women’s Meal Plan (Premium or Core) Equivalents:
1 Protein serving; 2 Vegetable servings; 1 Optional serving
*Designed to meet WonderSlim’s Diet Kit Women’s Premium and Core Healthy Dinner serving requirement.
- Cook ground chicken and diced onion over medium heat until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Drain liquid.
- Add fennel, spinach, tomatoes, salt and red pepper. Cook for about 1-2 minutes stirring occasionally until heated thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and season as desired with salt and pepper and serve.
- Calories- 208
- Protein- 33 grams
- Fiber- 9 grams
- Total Fat- 3 grams
- Sat Fat- 0 gram
- Total Carbs- 10 grams