Try a lower-calorie alternative to traditional Margarita recipes with this soon-to-be summer favorite, WonderSlim-infused diet Margarita.
Or as we like to call it “The WonderSlimerita”
note: this recipe is alcohol-free
- 1 packet WonderSlim Tangy Lemon Fruit Drink
- 7 oz. Cold Water
- Ice Cubes
- 1.5 tsp. Lime Juice
- Fresh Lime Wedge
- Optional: Salt for Rim (Sea Salt or Kosher Salt)
Rim your glass (if desired) by rubbing the lime wedge along edge then placing the glass upside down onto a plate containing salt. Add lime wedge to empty glass.
In a separate container (such as your WonderSlim Shaker Bottle) add ice, water, lime juice and then the Tangy Lemon Drink mix.
Cover and shake until well blended.
Pour into glass and enjoy!
Calories: 62, Protein: 12g, Carbs: 1.5g, Fat: 0g
Latest posts by wondercraig (see all)
- 36 Healthy Snack Ideas (That Taste Good) - July 20, 2017
- Healthy Recipe: Grilled Teriyaki Marinated Salmon Over Baby Spinach - December 1, 2015
- How to Cut Calories (And Why You Should Start Now) - November 23, 2015